For quick, easy start-up and material change-over, choose Witels Albert Quick Close Straighteners.
- Roll or rotary configuration
- Ability to handle material diameters up to 40mm
- Variety of rolls in quantities of 3 to 14
- Roll arrangements include single plane, double plane and more
- Fixed, partially adjustable and separately adjustable rolls
- Sleeve rollers for high speed, high temperature, high load or abrasive applications
- Long-life straightening rolls made to Witels Albert specifications
Produced by a sole manufacturer for consistently high quality, Witels Albert straightening rolls feature:
- Thicker outer rings to maximize life
- High temperature lubricants to reduce wear
- Double dust shields to prevent bearing contamination
Ultimately, our suggestion for the best straightener for your processing requirements will depend upon the material you are processing. So please, do not hesitate to call (410) 228-8383 or contact us here for help.
For purchasing ease, we supply a variety of wire straightener accessories for ease of set-up and “repeatability” of settings. For example: quick opening/closing options, roller position indicators, locking levers, entry/exit guide pulleys, guide dies, micrometer adjustment, guards, and Witels Albert proprietary software packages that allow for automatic or semi-automatic positioning of rollers and other components.
Our wide range of range of raw material handling products includes: tube straighteners, wire guides and tube guides, tube feeders and wire feeders or drive units, cable straighteners, strip and flat wire straighteners, custom built feeding machines, straightening rolls, preform heads, sleeve rolls for high speed and high temperature applications, computerized wire straightener and tube straightener adjustment systems, and Witels Albert proprietary software packages that allow for automatic or semi-automatic positioning of rollers and other components.